These control systems include:
- P + I + D functions to improve accuracy under varying load conditions.
- Set points may be remotely adjusted, with the possibility of ramps between set points.
- Very accurate and flexible.
- Remote adjustment and read-out.
- No limit on valve size within the limits of the valve range.
- Excellent turndown ratio.
- Fast operation means they respond well to rapid changes in demand.
- Very powerful, and can cope with high differential pressures.
- Which need accurate and consistent temperature control.
- With variable and high flowrates, and/or variable upstream pressure.