We are looking for 02 Sales Engineer. The position holder will be responsible for marketing development of automation and instrument control in industries; Reporting to Sales / Marketing Manager, he/she will be responsible for the following:
• Promote the sales of Valves and Instrumentation product in a certain region, Industry or/and Certain key customer
• Accountable for sales order to the responsible customer/area/industry
• Projects follow up, Commercial proposal and close orders, provide outstanding customer relationship
• Build customer list, identify and look for potential customers.
• Build sales plan: Be responsible for personal sale revenue.
• Fully understand products line, co-ordinate with support teams to consult and build advertising strategies for customers.
• Develop marketing for control and instrument
• Promotion and presentation work
• Other duties if required.
• Bachelor / Masters in Automation/Measurement Engineering;
• At least 1 years working experiences and good knowledge in automation/measurement control;
• Experience in selling instrumentation product in the process control industry preferred;
• Excellent knowledge on instrumentation
Familiarity with instrumentation (preferable Yokogawa).
• Superior Written and Oral communication.
Excellent Team player
Special Skills Required:
• English in writing and speaking
• Presentation skill
• Communication skill
• Microsoft office
• Professional and natural working style.
• Good ability to manage work and work independently.
• Technical skills will be considered the foundation of this position to deliver contract services, provide sales support, and opportunities for revenue growth. This position will be focused on the Symphony Plus product line. A good working knowledge of Microsoft will be a plus. This person will need to be self-motivated and self-directed to accommodate the numerous customer responsibilities
• Must be a hard worker and responsible person
• Action oriented, communicate effectively and team worker
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit your application (including Letter of Application, updated CV with picture, and other supporting documents)
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send your application set directly to our company address:
Minh Viet Engineering Technology Co., Ltd
1225 Hoang Sa Street, Ward 5, Tan Binh District, HCM City